Friday, June 24, 2011

It's My Life : From Court to School...




Time is a traveler. Where did it go? It left, but it didn't leave me empty handed. No! It left me with the gift of beautiful memories, that I can keep in my heart for safe keeping, to cherish forever, and ever.

Yes it's true the memories will remain living on and touching my heart. So I would like to thank all person who colored my life and the experiences that I faced before will make me a tough one, InsyaAllah.

Sooner or later I will realize that there is no station, no one place to arrive at once and for all. The true joy of life is the trip. Like the sun that shines above is the magic of the changes in my life. Difficult times have helped me to understand better than before, how infinitely rich and beautiful life is in every way, and that so many things that one goes worrying about are of no importance whatsoever.

Note: You can't express every feeling that you have every moment that you have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment